[Fellowship-Slovenia] Fwd: Help with press work for Free Software

Matija Šuklje hook at fsfe.org
Fri Mar 19 20:32:50 UTC 2010

----------  Posredovano sporočilo  ----------

Zadeva: Help with press work for Free Software
Datum: sreda 17. marca 2010
Od: Fellowship of FSFE <fellowship at fsfeurope.org>
Za: Matija Šuklje <hook at fsfe.org>

Hello Fellow,

more and more media is writting about Free Software and our different
activities. As FSFE does not have the ressources to evaluate all the
different articles we ask you to help us.

Our goal is to improve the press work for Free Software and to improve
the evaluation of our press work. First we would like to identify
more journalists who write about Free Software, second we would
like to know when there are articles about us / about Free Software, and
third we would make sure that the news does not contain any mistakes
(such as Free Software = gratis software, Free Software = software without
a license, etc.), or if they do to write an letter to the editor.

= How can I help? =

If you read an article about Free Software or FSFE please send an e-mail
to the public discussion list in your language-specific public
discussion list <http://www.fsfe.org/contact/community.en.html> or our
local country team <http://www.fsfe.org/contact/local.en.html>. Please
include:

- Source of the article: In which newspaper on which newssite was it? On
  what date?
- Contact details: Who wrote the article? If possible include the
  information how we can contact the journalist.
- Article (attached or link): Either send us the link to the news, or
  scan the hardcopy.
- Reply: If there were any mistakes in the article and you have some
  time it would be of great help if you can draft a letter to the
  editor. You can either send it yourself (we can give you feedback if
  you like) or we can send it.

Help us to spread the news about Free Software to more people!

Best wishes,
Matthias

--
German Coordinator, Fellowship Coordinator
Free Software Foundation Europe (FSFE) []              (http://fsfe.org)

 /\  Document Freedom Day        - Liberate your documents
_\/` http://documentfreedom.org/ - March 31st 2010
www: http://fsfe.org       █▉   || priv. www: http://matija.suklje.name
e-mail: hook at fsfe.org    █▉█▉█▉ || priv. e-mail: matija at suklje.name
xmpp: hook at jabber.fsfe.org ▉▉   || priv. xmpp: matija.suklje at gabbler.org