[Fellowship-Slovenia] Fwd: Nadzor spletnih iskalnikov

Matija Šuklje hook at fsfe.org
Wed Jun 16 21:45:09 UTC 2010

Dne sreda 16. junija 2010 ob 13:37:24 je Igor Kolar napisal(a):
> Vajgl predlogu nasprotuje (thumbs up), Jordan-Cizeljeva in Fajonova mi
>  nista poslali vsebinskega odgovora. Ostali molčijo.

Neki je ;)

Je še kdo kaj poslal?

BTW, to je zanimiv citat na to temo:

"Child pornography is great," the speaker at the podium [Johan Schluter]
declared enthusiastically. "It is great because politicians understand child
pornography. By playing that card, we can get them to act, and start blocking
sites. And once they have done that, we can get them to start blocking file
sharing sites".
[...]
"One day we will have a giant filter that we develop in close cooperation with
IFPI and MPA. We continuously monitor the child porn on the net, to show the
politicians that filtering works. Child porn is an issue they understand."

iz:
http://techdirt.com/articles/20100427/1437179198.shtml
in:
http://christianengstrom.wordpress.com/2010/04/27/ifpis-child-porn-strategy/