[Fsfe-se] Migrated mailing list

Jonas Oberg jonas at fsfe.org
Tue Aug 16 15:52:49 CEST 2016

Dear team,

this mailing list has just been migrated to a new server. The FSFE has
a longterm project to migrate a lot of our older lists to our newest
list server. As we do this, we automatically move all the settings,
content and other information to the new list server. We also forward
all mails that go to the old address, to the new address.

This means you should hopefully not have noticed that the list
moved. But it's a good habit to update the address used, especially if
you have mail filters on your side which rely on the mailing list
having a specific address.

Here are the relevant changes:

 . The web interface for this list is available here:

 . For the list administrators, the list admin interface is here:

    https://lists.fsfe.org/mailman/admin/fsfe-se/

I hope you have not noticed the move and that the discussions on the
list will continue as before, but now on our new mailing list server.

Sincerely,

--
Jonas Öberg, Executive Director
Free Software Foundation Europe | jonas at fsfe.org
Your donation enables our work (fsfe.org/donate)