[Fsfe-se] FSCONS 2011 - looking for dates

Henrik Sandklef hesa at sandklef.com
Tue Jan 4 13:31:04 CET 2011

Hi

  We are trying to find dates for the coming FSCONS (2011). We suggest
to continue with dates around late October and early November. This
leads us to the dates below.

  Can you check if you have any country specific events or if we have
missed any important conference (or similar).

  Send your comments to info at fscons.org

Suggested dates
   October  28-30
   November 4-6 (Not optimal for parents* in GOT)
   November 11-13 (11-11-11 is cool date)

Other events "nearby" Gothenburg 2011
March 	X 	Open Source conference (dk)
March 	22-23 	Go open (no)
Aug 	6-12	Desktop summit (de)
Aug 	20-21	FrOSCon (de)
Sept	28-30 	Mindtrek (fi)
Oct(?)	?	Embedded Linux Conference (x)

*) During this period we have "autumn vacation" in Gothenburg. Parents
may be on travel with heir kids.