[Fsfe-se] FSCONS planning

Martin Gollowitzer gollo at fsfe.org
Sun Sep 6 14:57:57 CEST 2009

Hi all,

* Adriaan de Groot <groot at fsfeurope.org> [090904 14:16]:
> Hi all,
>
> I was looking at the FSCONS schedule ( http://fscons.org/schedule ) and I saw
> that there is a whole half day booked for FSFE -- with no content yet. That's
> independent, too, of Karsten's talk at the conference. I suppose he submitted
> that talk before he became president of FSFE. So there's plenty of scope for
> us to present there, but nothing filled in yet.
>
> Who of us (could be team, ftf or someone from the Swedish list) is leading the
> coordination of the content in that track? I can give one of my legal talks,
> of course, either dry or more community-oriented, and I could talk about FTF
> business support, but that doesn't fill a whole morning. I could fill an
> additional hour with one of my other hats on, but that doesn't really fit in an
> FSFE track. What other content should we offer to FSCONS?
The coordination is mainly done my Matthias and me, and I think at the
moment we have (IIRC) three things to put in there. We will have a
Fellowship card workshop (which I will hold), a talk about
pdfreaders.org and a third thing Matthias couldn't remember during our
last phone call (I guess he will post it in his follow-up to this mail).
I'm not sure how much time these things will take, but I think a short
introduction to legal aspects of Free Software (community-oriented would
fit the audience better I guess) would be nice and could fit in the schedule.

Thanks,
Martin

--
Deputy Fellowship Coordinator
Free Software Foundation Europe (FSFE) []          (http://www.fsfe.org)

Free Software Foundation Europe e.V. is a German Verein registered at
the Registergericht Hamburg (VR 17030). Its president is
Karsten Gerloff. For more information on FSFE, see http://fsfe.org.