[Fsfe-se] Call for volunteers to European Social Forum in Malmö

Stian Rødven Eide stian at fsfeurope.org
Tue Aug 26 13:18:57 CEST 2008

Hi all,

On September 17-21, FSFE will be organising a booth at the European
Social Forum in Malmö. The forum is by far the biggest meeting place for
social movements and a progressive civil society in Europe - with the
aim to create a better Europe and a better world. More than 20 000
people are expected to participate in Malmö. See http://esf2008.org/ for
more information about ESF.

We need some volunteers to help staffing the booth. If you are
interested, please contact stian at fsfeurope.org with details on which
day(s) you will be able to participate. A wiki page for our booth has
been created at http://wiki.fsfe.org/ESF-2008-Malmo though it should be
noted that it is still in progress and may contain inaccurate
information (for instance, the timetable is not confirmed).

all the best
Stian Rødven Eide                 stian at fsfeurope.org
Free Software Foundation Europe   http://fsfeurope.org
Join the Fellowship               http://fsfe.org