[Fsfe-se] Re: Fwd: Fellowship on fsfeurope.org

Sven Krewitt deadbob at web.de
Sun Mar 13 19:56:00 CET 2005

--On 03/09/05 21:24:13 +0100 Georg C. F. Greve wrote:

>  || On Wed, 09 Mar 2005 00:11:07 +0100
>  || Sven Krewitt <deadbob at web.de> wrote:
>
>  sk> So maybe someone can say something about the payment methods? I'm
>  sk> interested in that topic, too.

> So the question ultimately seemed to be coming down to: "How much more
> difficult is it to spend an additional 52 EUR once per year?"
>
> We were not decided whether the answer to this question warranted the
> added work and overhead to allow for monthly payments.
>
> Do you think it does? Or should we for instance only allow monthly
> payments for the full rate? What is your perspective?

Hi,

thanks for your answer and sorry for my delay.

I understand now that there is an overhead of costs and work for a monthly
fee and I have been thinking about it in the last week. In my opinion
paying that more money just for a monthly rate is not attractive to me.

In this case I would rather do the yearly payment than to pay the overhead
in work you have. The fellowship should support the work of the fsfe and
not create more work to do.

So maybe it will take a while until I sign up but I hope for the future
project that many others will until then.

kind regards,
	Sven

Key:http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xE7669883
Fingerprint:   4896 2819 7802 E166 3A1A 4F6F C6A7 9365 E766 9883