[Fsfe-se] Re: Fwd: Fellowship on fsfeurope.org

Georg C. F. Greve greve at fsfeurope.org
Sat Mar 5 10:34:55 CET 2005

 || On Fri, 4 Mar 2005 18:16:55 +0100
 || Jeremiah Foster <jeremiah.foster at gmail.com> wrote:

 jf> I also think it is a steep price for a single individual to pay.

Given that 10 EUR per month translates to ~1 pizza or a few beers in
most countries, it does not seem a very steep price, to be honest.

If you individually think that you cannot pay this, then there is the
reduced rate -- and we will simply assume that you will be honest
about whether or not you can pay the full price or not.

 jf> I think the fellowship idea is a damn good one.

It was a lot of work to set up and still is.

But we also felt it was the right thing to do.

So I am very happy to see that you agree -- thanks!

Regards,
Georg

--
Georg C. F. Greve                                 <greve at fsfeurope.org>