[Fsfe-se] Re: Fwd: Fellowship on fsfeurope.org

Jeroen Dekkers jeroen at vrijschrift.org
Fri Mar 4 23:22:29 CET 2005

At Fri, 4 Mar 2005 18:16:55 +0100,
Jeremiah Foster wrote:

> [...]

I agree with that, especially for countries where most people aren't
as rich as in Western Europe (the 10 new EU countries for example). It
might be a good idea to give a minimum and preferred amount of money
to pay, and then let the fellow decide how much (s)he wants to pay
(the minimum or some amount more than that).

The fellowship program is a nice way to create a community with
dedicated people and also get some money, but you have the risk of
excluding the poor if the price is too steep. And I think that's
something we don't want.

Jeroen Dekkers