[Fsfe-nordic] Attending FOSS North with a booth

Joonas Kylmälä joonas.kylmala at iki.fi
Thu Mar 15 18:56:00 CET 2018

Hi Jonas and Daniel,

Jonas Oberg:
> Joonas, can you be at the conference? I don't envision anyone will need
> to "man" the table or rollup, it just needs to be available and you can
> focus on the award work :)

Got the flight tickets already! I will be there already on Sunday in
case some preparations are needed, however I need to leave immediately
after 5pm on Monday.

In case you haven't already, I can arrange a time slot with Johan for
the announcement. It probably doesn't need to be more than 10 minutes,
right? Here's a short list of what I thought we could do in that time:

- Get the winner to the stage and tell everybody what work and how that
has been beneficial for software freedom. We could quote the jury.
- Hand the prize
- Ask if audience wants to say anything about the winner or maybe if
they have questions?
- *clap* *clap* *clap*

How that sounds? I would be also interested to know what you did in the
past years.

Joonas§