[Fsfe-nordic] foss-north

Johan Thelin e8johan at gmail.com
Sat Jan 6 09:31:04 CET 2018

Hi all,

Please forgive me for being a bit pushy, but I'd like to get this onto the
foss-north homepage sooner rather than later. Could we agree on a landing
page for the award that foss-north.se can link to. I would propose for it
to contain:

- general intro
- nomination form and instructions
- past winners

Who can take lead on this? If you need help, do tell and I'll try to pitch
in, but someone who knows the fsfe web setup needs to point me in the right
direction.

Best,

Johan