[Fsfe-nordic] Landing page for Nordic Free Software Award

Johan Thelin e8johan at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 11:23:06 CET 2018

Hi,

Andreas (on cc) sent me the following draft (see attachment) last week. I
think it looks good, but I'd like your input as well before saying yes (or
no :-p).

Best regards,

Johan

--

---
Johan Thelin

Recommended on-line reading:
http://www.thelins.se | http://www.foss-gbg.se
Recommended off-line reading:
The Foundations of Qt Development (ISBN: 1-59059-831-8)