[Fsfe-nordic] FSFE Nordic Team meeting summary

Joonas Kylmälä joonas.kylmala at iki.fi
Thu Oct 26 21:44:00 CEST 2017

Hi,

here's a short recap of the today's FSFE Nordic team meeting:

* About 5 people showed up

* Jonas told us some history and background info about Nordic Free
Software Award and then we discussed how the next one could look like.

* We tried to make a list of all the tasks that need to be taken care of
in order to make the Nordic Free Software Award happen. The list of
tasks we came up with is under the heading "TODO" in the wiki page:
<https://wiki.fsfe.org/Teams/Nordic/NFSA>.

* We discussed about the sort of prize we want to give, budget, where to
keep the event, etc (but just in general terms).

* We decided to have meetings every other week, on Thursdays at 21:00
EEST. Though, exceptionally the next one is already next week in order
to "keep the momentum" and not collide with the Free Thursday organized
in Helsinki. The place is the same as today, i.e., on #fsfe at freenode.
You can check the Events calendar if ever in doubt:
<https://wiki.fsfe.org/Events>.

Joonas