[Fsfe-nordic] [fsfe-fi] Rebooting FSFE's Nordic activities

Daniel Cox daniel at danielcox.fi
Mon Oct 23 19:48:57 CEST 2017

I would also be happy to help and I have plenty of free time for it,
there are also public(ish) spaces in Aalto that are quite cheap to rent
(even cheaper if someone has a student ID). I guess everyone in free
thursday has gotten these emails so it would be a good place for people
in Finland to discuss.