[Fsfe-nordic] Nordic Team meeting tomorrow

Jonas Oberg jonas at fsfe.org
Thu Nov 30 18:29:42 CET 2017

I'm not sure to be able to make it, but my report is roughly that we have a jury. :) They are eager and willing to serve!

What do people think about Foss-north as a venue? From just timing it seems appropriate.

I can quite quickly fix up the nomination form if someone can help write the announcement :)

Jonas