[Fsfe-nordic] foss-north

Johan Thelin e8johan at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 12:37:40 CET 2017

Hi all,

I'm the foss-north guy ;-) and I just joined the list (thanks Daniel for
pointing it out).

This sounds great. Timing wise, I'd love if we could prepare some material
around this for the weekend, e.g. a heading, short abstract and preferably
some sort of graphics, e.g. a logo or so. If we can do this, we can then
coordinate our efforts so that you get nominations and foss-north gets
visitors.

Cheers,

Johan

On Tue, Dec 5, 2017 at 9:40 PM Joonas Kylmälä <joonas.kylmala at iki.fi> wrote:

> I think we should really go for it.
>
> Daniel Cox:
> > I just got another email from the foss-north guys - time to decide.
> >

> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> We're planning to do some sort of announcement next weekend. Could you
> confirm your participation? If so, could we bounce some ideas for title +
> bio and potential graphics that we can add to the announcement.
> >>
> >> Best regards,
> >>
> >> Johan

---
Johan Thelin

Recommended on-line reading:
http://www.thelins.se | http://www.foss-gbg.se
Recommended off-line reading:
The Foundations of Qt Development (ISBN: 1-59059-831-8)