[Fsfe-nordic] Nordic Team meeting tomorrow

Daniel Cox daniel at danielcox.fi
Fri Dec 1 13:34:46 CET 2017

Seems like almost all of us forgot or were busy for the meeting. I don't
personally have much to update, I didn't bother emailing anyone else yet
about venues but I don't think there is a need to - foss-north would be
quite ideal in my opinion.
I'll also try to remember to write down something for an announcement.

Daniel