T-Dose

Kevin Keijzer kevin at quietlife.nl
Wed Oct 9 22:34:09 CEST 2013

Hi Maurice,

I'm giving a speech at T-DOSE as well, about my experience in the
current-day Dutch educational system.

My presentation will be on Saturday between 13:00 and 14:00. I'm not
sure if I'd be able to make it on Sunday as well though. How about you?

--
Met vriendelijke groeten, / With kind regards,

Kevin Keijzer

kevin at quietlife.nl / the_unconventional at fsfe.org

https://prism-break.org