fsfe-nl

Rutger van Sleen (NLLGG) rutger.van.sleen at nllgg.nl
Tue Oct 23 14:44:56 CEST 2012

Jelle Hermsen schreef op 19-10-2012 10:43:
> On Oct 19, 2012, at 10:12 AM, Rutger van Sleen (NLLGG) wrote:
>

>> I'll be at T-Dose and like to see what we can accomplish. Hopefully
>> we get a new coordinator soon!
>>
> Just wondering, does this also mean that you're signing up for the
> task? No objections here :-)

Haha :)

I'm afraid not, I'm working on the continuation of NLLGG and takes most
of my free time. But I'm willing to talk about what to do and maybe the
NLLGG can offer some help with this.

> I'm not going to make it to T-Dose unfortunately, but I'm curious
> about what you people decide there.

Pity you can't be there, I think it would be best if everyone is kept
uptodate through this list.

Kind regards,

--
     _   _ _     _     ____  ____     |  Rutger van Sleen
    | \ | | |   | |   / ___|/ ___|    |  Voorzitter
  Nederlandse Linux Gebruikers Groep  |  e: rutger.van.sleen at nllgg.nl