fsfe-nl

Rutger van Sleen (NLLGG) rutger.van.sleen at nllgg.nl
Fri Oct 19 10:12:07 CEST 2012

Mark,

Mark Lamers schreef op 11-10-2012 02:20:
> Dear Fellows,
>
> As i took a new job last summer, i haven't been that active for the
> FSFE
> in the Netherlands. The job is heavier as expected. I don't see a
> improvement in free / spare time.
> For now i resign as coordinator for the Dutch Fellows and ask you to
> select a new coordinator among you. I discussed this with Rainer.
> Rainer would like to see you at the boot at T-Dose to discuss this.
>
> I'm grateful for the things we done.
>
> regards, and keep on the good work!

Congratulations on the new job! Hopefully you enjoy the new place. You
should have bargained for some paid time spending on FSFE though. ;)
Just kidding, we all know how it is, too bad you have to go. Thanks for
the work you did in your time as coordinator for the Dutch Fellows.

I'll be at T-Dose and like to see what we can accomplish. Hopefully we
get a new coordinator soon!

Kind regards,

--
     _   _ _     _     ____  ____     |  Rutger van Sleen
    | \ | | |   | |   / ___|/ ___|    |  Voorzitter
  Nederlandse Linux Gebruikers Groep  |  e: rutger.van.sleen at nllgg.nl