Facebook.com/AndroidFans (101,000+ fans) Promote your App!!

AndroidFans app at droidtweak.com
Tue May 8 14:20:27 CEST 2012

I would like to know if you would be interested in us doing an application
review/promotion to 150,000+ facebook fans. Would this appeal to you?! If
so we have one of the most massive pages of 101,000+ "Android Fans"
http://facebook.com/androidfans In our review we would capable to tag your
very own facebook fan page from your web site within the article. Please
take the time to read some of my reviews. You may also notice the view
counts and the populous huge company names.

**This would benefit your app to be recognized at a rapid pace. Feel free
to fill out the online form for your request here http://droidtweak.com/app

We also provide a few other alternatives which are [sponsor] our review,
which is 160 characters text with up to 1 links to all review promotions
we do within the time spot you ordered. Details here
http://droidtweak.com/sponsor

Thank you so much for your time.

~ Thank you for your time
DroidTweak Media Project