[Translators] [NL] translation for pdfreaders.org

Nicolas JEAN nicoulas at fsfe.org
Mon Nov 22 14:05:57 CET 2010

 Hi Adriaan, Guido, Jelle, and all Dutch fellows/enthousiasts!

On 11/22/2010 11:31 AM, Adriaan de Groot wrote:
> Here's a throw at the first paragraph.
>
> Het PDF formaat (Portable Document Format) is een populaire manier om
> opgemaakte tekst en documenten uit te geven. Er zijn verschillende varianten
> van PDF, waarvan sommige Open Standaarden zijn, sommige een ISO-goedkeuring
> dragen en sommige door software patenten bezwaard zijn. U kiest er allicht
> voor om de varianten te promoten die Open Standaarden zijn, omdat die Open
> Standaarden interoperabiliteit, concurrentie en keuze bevorderen. <Lees meer
> ...>

Thanks again! Translation into Dutch of pdfreaders.org is going well. We
have this first contribution of Adriaan, Jelle said to be willing to
help too… I think we will have a translation soon :).

Here are the next steps:
- take one of the attached pages;
- check that there is not a more recent version already submitted on the
translators list;
- announce to translators at fsfeurope.org that you're beginning to work on
the translation of this page;
- translate it :) – or part of it;
- announce on translators@ when you are done, attaching your modified
page(s).

At best, leave the funny formatting (html links <a href="…"></a> and
{link: {path: …, attr: {:link_text: …}}}) as-is, but don't be afraid of
errors, I can fix them.

When we have all translated pages I will make them live on pdfreaders.org.

Thanks for your consideration, and very much in advance for your work!
Nicolas

--
Nicolas JEAN - Intern
Free Software Foundation Europe (http://fsfe.org)