[fsfe-it] Video or slide for booth

Patrick Ohnewein patrick.ohnewein at fsfeurope.org
Thu Mar 27 12:39:17 CET 2014

Hi Matthias!

On 2014-03-27 11:57, Matthias Kirschner wrote:
> We once had one. Unfortunately I cannot find it anymore and it would be
> very old.

I think it would be very useful to use at booth in future.

> Did you generate one? Or how did you solve the problem.

We didn't use a presentation at the end.

The event has been a nice opportunity to get in touch with around 100
CTOs and other ICT experts in Italy who attended the event.

We fellows, who helped to create and organize the booth, had a nice chat
of more than half an hour with RMS in a conference room before the
official event started.

The helper team was composed by:

- Carlo Piana, Milano
- Daniele Cirio, Firenze
- Fabiano Fatibene, Torino
- Guglielmo Troissi, Milano
- Igor Guida, Milano
- Ivan Grujic, Torino
- Patrick Ohnewein, Bolzano

It has been a very useful opportunity to meet up in person and to
discuss about future activities of the fellowship.

Best
Patrick