[Fsfe-ie] visiting Ireland, local groups and meetings?

Daniel Pocock daniel at pocock.pro
Mon Jan 22 19:39:52 CET 2018

On 12/01/18 23:52, Ben North wrote:
> Hi Daniel,
>
>> [...] I'm planning to visit again soon and wanted
>> to see who might be keen on a meeting.
>
> Yes, I'd like to meet up --- personally I'd prefer somewhere central.
> When were you thinking?

I still haven't fixed my next visit dates, but it would probably be
between now and FOSSASIA (22 March)

One idea I had in mind is a visit for the St Patrick's day weekend.  Is
there much interest in free software activities on a weekend like that
or do people prefer to go away or do other things?  Could it be a useful
opportunity to have a small event, inviting visitors from other
countries too or would people prefer to just meet for a meal or a pint?

My project in Ireland also appears on my blog[1] today, I would welcome
any feedback that people have.

Regards,

Daniel

1. https://danielpocock.com/keeping-an-irish-home-warm-and-free