[Fsfe-ie] visiting Ireland, local groups and meetings?

Ben North ben at redfrontdoor.org
Tue May 16 16:23:51 CEST 2017

Hi Daniel,

I'm visiting Ireland from time to time and would be interested in getting
> to know other local members of the fellowship and Ireland's free software
> community in general.

Congratulations on being elected to the General Assembly, and thanks for
getting in touch.  As Luke mentioned, there is an Irish Free Software
Organisation.  It's been pretty quiet of late, but we did meet up a couple
of times recently.  A few of us have been along to Code For Ireland
meetings recently too, as there are overlapping goals with that group.

The thing to do is probably for you to send another mail to the list when
you have a visit to Ireland coming up, and we'll sort out a date when as
many as possible can meet up.  Usually this is in Dublin, as that suits
more people.  How does that sound?

Best wishes,

Ben.