[Fsfe-ie] visiting Ireland, local groups and meetings?

Luke Murphy lukewm at riseup.net
Thu May 11 18:27:29 CEST 2017

Hey Daniel,

Good to hear from you! There was a little bit of organising happening in
the last months but things went quiet again. Most of the members are in
Dublin (I would join you all there if a plan arrives) and are a very
friendly lot - hopefully, someone writes you from there. With regard
other Free Software friendly groups, you can probably rely on
Meetup.com, as per usual.

It'd be nice to do some event around Free Software in Cork. Drop me a
line if you get more specific dates and whether you will arrive in the
south.

Best,

Luke