[Fsfe-ie] Meeting this month

Ben North ben at redfrontdoor.org
Sat Mar 4 22:44:56 CET 2017

Hi Luke,

> Hi folks, I couldn't remember what date we said for the next meeting but
> I'll be up to Dublin for the latest CodeForIreland event:
>
> https://www.eventbrite.ie/e/code-for-ireland-march-2017-meet-up-tickets-32372891189

We were thinking the same date for the IFSO meeting, so it seems we
should encourage all interested IFSO people to go along to the Code
For Ireland event.  As you say, goals are strongly overlapping and it
would be good to meet up with people there.  So let's declare that the
IFSO meeting is happening at the Code For Ireland event:

    Thu 9 March 2017 at 18:00 – 21:00
    Dogpatch Labs, CHQ, Dublin 1

There is no charge, but apparently people should register via the link
to ensure space is available.

Thanks,

Ben.