[Fsfe-ie] participation in the Europe-wide Linux Presentation Day

Jeffrey Roe tdr112 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 11:04:36 CEST 2016

Hauke,

Your original email is not very clear. Your website does not do you
any favours either. I would guess this is why you did not get a
response.

 Also you sent the same email to lots of mailing lists on the same
day. Ireland is a small place. I would guess people interested in
Linux would have got 2 or 3 copies that day, reducing the impact of
the content and encouraging the mindset, sure someone else from the
other group will reply.
Jeffrey Roe,
www.tog.ie