[Fsfe-ie] participation in the Europe-wide Linux Presentation Day

Hauke Laging hauke.laging at linux-presentation-day.org
Tue Jun 21 00:21:15 CEST 2016

Hello,

Am Montag, 20. Juni 2016, 21:18:58 CEST schrieb Aaron Delaney:

> Just chiming in to say I think there should be a broader awareness of this
> event online.

which makes more sense after someone has said, "I'll do it" ;-)

> Do you plan to provide any digital content/coverage re: this?

There is not much digital content. There are the logo and the international
web site. Furthermore there are the call for participation for the last event

http://www.linux-presentation-day.org/call-for/2016.1/

and the translation of the German press release

http://www.linux-presentation-day.org/docs/pm_it.draft-1_en.odt

But it turned out that it was "only" 110 cities because I counted the Italian
cities on the wrong map... :-o

CU

Hauke
--
http://www.linux-presentation-day.org/

International phone contact for the Linux Presentation Day:
     tel:+49-30-55579620 (13:00–23:00, German and English)

XMPP (Chat with OTR): linux-presentation-day at jabber.ccc.de
   OTR: 91626899 1C06F2BD 75EC2441 35C696CE 38F75997