[Fsfe-ie] IFSO meeting: Tuesday 17th December

Conor Mac Aoidh conormacaoidh at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 16:11:32 CET 2013

Hi Ben,

A talk on Irish Copyright would be informative. I'm not aware in detail
of the Irish Copyright Review process, but would be interested to know
more about it.

One thing I am interested in is some input or suggestions as to how to
have a career in software development whilst respecting free software.
I'm a final year CS student and will soon be looking for employment. I
would ideally like to work for a company who releases all of there work
under a free licence, or else possibly work on my own startup idea. If
anyone who could advise me in this it would be very helpful.

See you later!

Conor