[Fsfe-ie] IFSO meeting: Tuesday 17th December

Ben North ben at redfrontdoor.org
Sat Dec 14 20:46:19 CET 2013

Hi Conor,

Great you can come along; look forward to seeing you there.  We don't
have a formal agenda, although if there are things you'd like to talk
about, feel free to mention them on the list beforehand.  One thing we
might discuss is the ongoing Copyright Review process underway in
Ireland, which we've been doing some work on.

See you on Tuesday,

Ben.