[Fsfe-ie] Your opinion on the Software Freedom Day event in Dublin

Mean-Machine bymeanmachine at googlemail.com
Sun Sep 21 23:37:31 CEST 2008

A huge THANK YOU goes out to all the people who helped out with the
preparations of the event and made the whole thing happen.

On behalf of the Irish Ubuntu Community, the organizer of the Software
Freedom Day in Dublin, I would like to thank Elevate Learning for their
support and for sponsoring the auditorium, all the speakers and
participants: Camara, ILUG, IFSO, Computer Education Society of Ireland,
OpenStreetMap, Ruby Ireland.

The Software Freedom Day 2008 in Dublin was the first event organized by
ubuntu-ie and we would be grateful for your feedback and any suggestions
for improvements for future events. To do so, please leave a comment at
http://www.ubuntu-ie.org/

--
Kind Regards,
Maciej Danielski a.k.a. Mean-Machine