[Fsfe-ie] Ireland's ISO vote on OOXML

Ben North ben at redfrontdoor.org
Thu May 15 11:30:17 CEST 2008

Hi,

As noted on IFSO's correspondence page

   http://www.ifso.ie/documents/correspondence/

on 22 April, I sent an FOI request to the NSAI to try to discover more
about the decision-making process behind their change of vote to
'approve'.

Quick update on this:  I rang the NSAI yesterday to confirm that they
had received my request.  (The four-week period is not yet up, but I
wanted to check it hadn't gone astray, as NSAI have moved offices
recently.)  The liaison officer was out but I spoke to one of his
colleagues, who confirmed that my request had been received and was
being worked on.  So I should hear something in the next couple of
weeks.  I'll pass on what I get.

Ben.