[Fsfe-ie] McCreevy wants 95 year copyright

Rory Browne rbmlist at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 15:11:05 CET 2008

I think this is a case where we should have some give and take.

Give him the extra 45  years copyright he's asking for in
art/music/litriture, etc, and reduce the copyright on computer code by
45 years to 5  years.

I believe Iraq used to have a very enlightened copyright law. Their
copyrights expired after 20 years IIRC.

Rory