[Fsfe-ie] IFSO Meeting: Tuesday 15th April, 20h00, White Horse Inn

Malcolm Tyrrell malcoh0l at yahoo.ie
Sun Apr 13 22:40:46 CEST 2008

Sorry about any confusion with respect to last month's meeting. An
e-mail I sent from an internet booth in Lyon didn't arrive and so a
cancellation notice was never sent.

Anyway, this month's meeting will take place on Tuesday at 20h00 in the
White Horse Inn:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=53.34678&lon=-6.25653&zoom=17&layers=B0F

Two items currently on the agenda:
* Our response to OOXML being approved by ISO for standardisation.
* The IFSO AGM

Please note that the current committee is currently quite stretched, so
we will need ordinary members to help with actions items arising.

Good luck,

Malcolm