Meeting topic: ISO, OOXML, OpenDocument (was: Re: [Fsfe-ie] IFSO Meeting: Wednesday 21st February, 20h00, Mahaffey's Pub)

Ciaran O'Riordan ciaran at fsfe.org
Mon Feb 19 17:59:40 CET 2007

As mentioned, I'd like to put the ISO OOXML application and ODF on the
agenda.

I'll talk with Mel McIntyre on Wednesday afternoon, and if they can make it,
he and Gareth Eason of ILUG will come along to the meeting.

The concrete idea I'd like to put forward is that we organise a two hour
workshop some weekday morning in, say, a month's time and ask someone from
the National Standards Association of Ireland to come and talk to us about
how to effectively participate in the process without wrecking their heads.

--
Ciarán O'Riordan __________________ \ http://fsfeurope.org/projects/gplv3
http://ciaran.compsoc.com/ _________ \  GPLv3 and other work supported by