[Fsfe-ie] Elephants Dream - an animated movie made with Free Software

David david at hl.afraid.org
Sat May 27 12:36:23 CEST 2006

Hi,
I notice this was mentioned on the ILUG mailing list as well, but in
case people haven't heard about it already, I thought it would be worth
mentioning here.
The Elephant's Dream is a short, animated movie made with Free Software
( primarily Blender => http://www.blender.org/ ), which is being
released under the Creative Commons Attribution License (
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.5/ ). It was made over a period
of about six months by the Orange Open Movie team, the members of which
gathered in a studio in Amsterdam for the duration of the production.
Excluding the credits it's only about nine minutes long, but I think
it's very impressive. The soundtrack is nice too. Downloads and torrents
of different sizes are available at the link below.

Link: http://www.elephantsdream.org/

--
David Collins				GPG id 646C8A43