[Fsfe-ie] Re: Remind

Barry Mahon barry.mahon at iol.ie
Thu May 25 09:40:11 CEST 2006

On Mon, 22 May 2006 13:00:14 +0300, <fsfe-ie-request at fsfeurope.org> wrote:

> I don't know if there are any other Irish Free Software Organisation[0] members
> that use remind[1] for generating their reminders, but I thought I'd share the
> snippet that I use to get reminders of the meetings (on the third Tuesday of
> the month) - I have this tied in with o2sms and a cronjob so I get texts from
> at least 3 days before hand.

For some reason best know to itself Opera wouldn't let me reproduce the second message in the thread with the Remind URL.....

Apropos Remind I see it isn't encouraged to port it to Windows (rightly so) but I'm doing a review of reminder packages and I wanted to have a look at it. Unfortunately I only have an M$ machine under me at the moment. Has there been any ports? The mailing list server was down when I tried to look there.

Thanks, Barry