[Fsfe-ie] reminder stanza

Ken Guest ken at linux.ie
Mon May 22 10:38:57 CEST 2006

lol - this was originally cross-posted to both her and the remind users' list.
It didn't get through to here and I sent it on again and left out the URLs :-|

I think we all know what the URL for the IFSO site is ;-)
The URL for remind is http://www.roaringpenguin.com/penguin/open_source_remind.php

--
Ken Guest
Irish Linux Users' Group webmaster, www.linux.ie