[Fsfe-ie] IFSO Wiki updates

IfsoWiki at ifso.ie IfsoWiki at ifso.ie
Sat Jun 10 09:00:02 CEST 2006

 * DavidOcallaghan FrontPageSat, 10 Jun 2006 07:00:02 -0000
     MoinMoin is a Python Wiki:WikiClone, based on Wiki:PikiPiki. The name is a common German slang expression explained on the MoinMoin page. If you run a Wiki using MoinMoin, please add it to the MoinMoin:MoinMoinWikis page. Contributed code is on the MoinMoin:MacroMarket, MoinMoin:ActionMarket and MoinMoin:ParserMarket pages. For more details and further topics, see the MoinMoin page.

    -
    -
    -

    - http://japanese-girl-xxx.com/index586.html
    - http://japanese-girl-xxx.com/index587.html
    - http://japanese-girl-xxx.com/index588.html
    - http://japanese-girl-xxx.com/index589.html
    - http://japanese-girl-xxx.com/index59.html
    - http://japanese-girl-xxx.com/index590.html
    - http://japanese-girl-xxx.com/index591.html
    - http://japanese-girl-xxx.com/index592.html
    - http://japanese-girl-xxx.com/index593.html
    - http://japanese-girl-xxx.com/index594.html
    - http://japanese-girl-xxx.com/index595.html
    - http://japanese-girl-xxx.com/index596.html
    - http://japanese-girl-xxx.com/index597.html
    - http://japanese-girl-xxx.com/index598.html
 * DavidOcallaghan SoftwareFreedomDaySat, 10 Jun 2006 07:00:02 -0000
     Fixed some links and formatting

      == Welcome ==

    - To those who we gave IFSO 'business cards' to, you've landed at the right place.  The documentation will be appearing on the "Helpdesk page";http://www.ifso.ie/cgi-bin/wiki.cgi/SoftwareFreedomDay/Helpdesk just as soon as I can get it ready.  We're talking a couple of days.  Be patient!!  Thanks to all who came up to us and showed such a great interest in free software.  I would encourage you to be clear about the '''difference''' between '''freeware''' and '''free software''', as this will make you more inclined to use it.
    + To those who we gave IFSO 'business cards' to, you've landed at the right place.  The documentation will be appearing on the [wiki:/Helpdesk Helpdesk Page] just as soon as I can get it ready.  We're talking a couple of days.  Be patient!!  Thanks to all who came up to us and showed such a great interest in free software.  I would encourage you to be clear about the '''difference''' between '''freeware''' and '''free software''', as this will make you more inclined to use it.

    - I've started a help page and will be populating it with links to useful documentation in the coming week(s).  For help, start "Here";http://www.ifso.ie/cgi-bin/wiki.cgi/SoftwareFreedomDay/Helpdesk   Feel free to email any questions to the "The Midlands Linux User Group";http://midlands.linux.ie/portal  The address is '''midlands''' _at_ '''linux''' _dot_ '''ie'''
    + I've started a help page and will be populating it with links to useful documentation in the coming week(s).  For help, start [wiki:/Helpdesk here].
    + Feel free to email any questions to the [http://midlands.linux.ie/portal The Midlands Linux User Group]  The address is '''midlands''' _at_ '''linux''' _dot_ '''ie'''

    - Look forward to hearing your experiences.  '''''Message for Jim''''':  You know who you are!  Let us know how you get on with the phone software, and which one you eventually went for!  Finally, for those unfamiliar with these things, on the "MiLUG";http://midlands.linux.ie/portal site, we use aliases, not because we're subversive or anything, it's just how things are done.
    + Look forward to hearing your experiences.  '''''Message for Jim''''':  You know who you are!  Let us know how you get on with the phone software, and which one you eventually went for!  Finally, for those unfamiliar with these things, on the [http://midlands.linux.ie/portal MiLUG] site, we use aliases, not because we're subversive or anything, it's just how things are done.

      So, if you hear from Hashbang ( #! ) just don't run scared  (-:=

    @@ -19, +20 @@

    - ---- /!\ '''Edit conflict - other version:''' ----