[Fsfe-ie] IFSO AGM reminder

Glenn Strong Glenn.Strong at cs.tcd.ie
Fri Feb 24 15:49:30 CET 2006

Hello everybody, just a reminder.

The IFSO AGM will be held on Monday evening.

I propose we use the same protocol as last year: I and a number of
other IFSO members will be in "The Duke" pub (on Duke lane, just off
Grafton Street) from 6pm on Monday. At around 7pm, once everybody has
turned up, we will move through to TCD where we will hold the AGM
(same location a last year). Both members and non-members are welcome
to attend, of course.

There will be IFSO logo shirts in evidence, so if you do not recognise
us just keep your eyes peeled for the harp-playing GNU logo.

Thanks,

--
Glenn Strong