[Fsfe-ie] Latest on March 16th event: FOSS Means Business

Ciaran O'Riordan ciaran at fsfe.org
Thu Feb 23 15:58:16 CET 2006

Adam Moran <adam at webarchitects.co.uk> writes:
> [ FOSS Means Business : http://foss-means-business.org/ ]

> Is there a list specifically for this event or is it ok to post stuff
> here ?

There is no specific list.  There is a wiki on the foss-means-business.org
site, and IMO discussion can happen in any part of the free software
community and in the wider software using community.

The email address for this is sponsorship at foss-means-business.org

There is no info pack, but if you can send suggestions there, there are a
few people reading it (I'm on there, but I don't do too much on that side).

> Also I'd be interested in the event having a talk about local and european
> funding availability, best practice etc. -- I've copied in the Fp6 list
> and connected-communities for their information / thoughts.

Yes, this would be good.  The agenda is currently full:
http://foss-means-business.org/Agenda

But there could be some way to integrate a funding discussion into the break
out sessions.  I have limited, but non-zero, experience in FP6 work.

> http://niegu.typepad.com/weblog/2006/02/top_open_source.html

That's a nice place to get listed!

--
Ciarán O'Riordan, _________| Belfast, Northern Ireland, Thursday March 16th