[Fsfe-ie] Update about FSFE's Freedom Task Force

Shane M. Coughlan shane at shaneland.co.uk
Wed Dec 13 13:27:03 CET 2006

Hi all

The Freedom Task Force website is currently being updated:
http://www.fsfeurope.org/ftf
Comments and suggestions are most welcome.

I've recently posted a blog entry about the Freedom Task Force
explaining our place in the wider Free Software world:
http://www.fsfe.org/en/fellows/shane/communicating_freely/the_freedom_task_force_supporting_the_larger_eco_system

I'm going to be on IRC for two hours this Friday.  You'll see me there
as 'shanecoughlan' between 9am and 11am GMT time (10am to 12 noon CET).
 The server is freenode, and the channel is #fsfeurope.  I'd be
delighted to answer any questions you might have about the FTF, to
discuss potential routes of involvement, and to chat in general about
Free Software licensing in Europe.

Regards

Shane

--