[Fsfe-ie] Will Ireland have a public consultation about IPRED2?

Ciaran O'Riordan ciaran at fsfe.org
Wed Sep 21 21:54:33 CEST 2005

The UK Patent Office are having a public consultation about IPRED2:
http://www.patent.gov.uk/about/consultations/enforcement.htm

Will Ireland have an equivalent?  Ifso, we'd better not miss it!

I've emailed entemp asking if they'll be holding a public consultation, or
if they can give me any info about such, but the UKPO's consultation ends
September 26th so we should act fast in case Ireland has s consultation with
a similar deadline.

I'll pass on a reply from entemp if/when I get one, but if anyone has any
info/leads, they'd be good.

--
Ciarán O'Riordan, ___________________/        Join the Fellowship of FSFE to
http://www.compsoc.com/~coriordan/ _/ support the campaigns against software