[Fsfe-ie] IFSO Wiki updates

IfsoWiki at ifso.ie IfsoWiki at ifso.ie
Thu Sep 1 09:00:02 CEST 2005

 * 193.120.144.172 SoftwareFreedomDayThu, 01 Sep 2005 07:00:02 -0000
     Opinions about Educational software especially needed

      = Software Freedom Day =

    - I urgently need input from members so that our SFD plans do not have to be scaled back etc.  The most useful thing at present is NOT burning as such, it's ''testing and looking for and deciding'' what to burn.
    + I urgently need input from members so that our SFD plans do not have to be scaled back etc.  The most useful thing at present is NOT burning as such, it's ''testing and looking for and deciding'' what to burn.  From last year's experience, people '''do''' want to try what they're seeing, which means they '''do''' want to install, and '''NOT''' just use a Live CD.  Most people will not entrust a '''stray''' to their main home computer, so the aim here is to target their second PC with something installable.  Get them to trust this, and they're in the market for a '''main PC''' install.

      If someone can undertake some items on the task list below, I'm more than willing to do more than my share.  I REALLY need feedback of any kind at this stage. URL: http://www.ifso.ie/cgi-bin/wiki.cgi/SoftwareFreedomDay?action=diff
 * cable-213.214.61.127.coditel.net EUPLThu, 01 Sep 2005 07:00:02 -0000
     linked to FSFE comments

      == Official EU documents ==

       * http://europa.eu.int/idabc/en/document/2623/5585#eupl
    +