[Fsfe-ie] Anti-swpat talk, Nov 18th, IFSO organised, De Rossa hosted

Ciaran O'Riordan ciaran at fsfe.org
Wed Oct 12 21:26:28 CEST 2005

David O'Callaghan <david.ocallaghan at cs.tcd.ie> writes:
> Dé Céadaoin, 2005-10-12 ag 02:31 +0100, scríobh Ciaran O'Riordan:
> > The venue will hold around 60, so we won't need a big crowd-building drive.

> what sort of
> people do we want to come to this event? Presumably there's no point
> having a room stuffed with the anti-swpat crowd.

Yes, we will be inviting certain journalists, politicians, and
representatives of organisations/businesses and reserving seats for them.

Something we have to keep in mind is that since it's a morning-time event,
so attendees will have to get time off work to come.

It would be good to get the talk video'd so that it's available to the
masses, but fitting the masses into a 60-man room is not the plan :)

--
Ciarán O'Riordan, ___________________/        Join the Fellowship of FSFE to
http://www.compsoc.com/~coriordan/ _/ support the campaigns against software