[Fsfe-ie] IPRED-2 in Oireachtas

Ciaran O'Riordan ciaran at fsfe.org
Thu Oct 6 00:30:25 CEST 2005

Daithi Mac Sithigh <daithi1 at gmail.com> writes:
> The Oireachtas sub-committee on 'European Scrutiny' lists 276/2005 (aka
> IPRED2) as one of the items on its agenda for tomorrow (Thursday 6th)

There seems to be too little time to explain out concerns to someone, but it
would be good to find out the outcome of their discussion, and to make them
aware that someone is concerned about this.

To achieve these two, can someone phone them first thing in the morning to
ask where the result of the discussion can be found?

(I can't since I'm in school from 07h30 until 13h00 Irish time)

Mentioning that you're concerned about "overpowering" copyright
infringement, and/or extreme measures making the small risks of software
development too dangerous for most, and/or whatever you think.