[Fsfe-ie] supporting FSFE's Fellowship

Jean-François Bucas jfbucas at tuxfamily.org
Mon Nov 21 21:03:17 CET 2005

Hello there,

I would like to join IFSO(including T-shirt (the red one)) and FSFE (is
it included with the IFSO ?).

In fact, I'm trying to meet you at the Mahaffey's pub (so close to my
appartment), but for each meeting, I'm just far far away (eg: the 15/11,
I was in France).

So where could I meet someone to enter the organisation ?

Thanks !

Jef

ps: > So what went wrong?
Closed ideas ? ;)