[Fsfe-ie] IFSO Wiki updates

IfsoWiki at ifso.ie IfsoWiki at ifso.ie
Sat May 28 09:00:02 CEST 2005

 * CiaranOriordan 2005-03-26-SwpatEmailSat, 28 May 2005 07:00:02 -0000
     I phoned both organisations today ... will phone again tuesday

      == Comments ==

    - This would have been in their inbox on the morning of the 26th, but I got no response that day.  I will phone both on the 27th. --CiaranOriordan
    + I phoned both organisations today, ISME couldn't find my email, so I re-sent it, and Pat Delaney of SFA told me he'd be discussing it with Patricia Callan of SFA who would handle such matters.  I'll phone both again on Tuesday.
    +
    +  --CiaranOriordan

      == Lessons learned == URL: http://www.ifso.ie/cgi-bin/wiki.cgi/2005-03-26-SwpatEmail?action=diff