[Fsfe-ie] Pro Patents statements on Joe Duffy

Ciaran O'Riordan ciaran at fsfe.org
Thu Jun 23 13:06:07 CEST 2005

"Malcolm Tyrrell" <malcohol at eircom.net> writes:
> someone made a 10 minute statement
> about the s/w patents question this morning [on liveline].
> rtsp://streaming2.rte.ie/2005/0622/22062005rte-liveline.rm
>
> IFSO will need to provide some kind of rebuttle, but we need to know exactly
> what the arguments were.

I'm going to try to get on the show (but don't let that discourage anyone
else from trying - it would be good if they see this is important to more
than one person).

But I also need to know what to rebut, and I probably won't be able to
listen to that audio file.

--
Ciarán O'Riordan,
http://www.compsoc.com/~coriordan/                             http://fsfe.org